Are you an experienced or newly qualified Reception Teacher who would like to work in an EYFS setting that has just received huge investment to make it a great place to teach and an exciting place to learn? Are you looking for long term in Tower Hamlets?
The School - Reception Teacher - Tower Hamlets
This improving school has been through a period of major change of the past two years which has recently been part of a successful Ofsted in which it was awarded a solid 'Good' grade in all areas, but the ambitious leadership team are keen to push on from there. Part of the plan to improve the school further starts with the Early Years.
Over the summer the school is refurbishing the EYFS including the indoor and outdoor areas. The classrooms were always large areas but now they will be bright and modern, designed to encourage learning. The outdoor area is not just a great space for play but includes excellent facilities for outdoor learning.
The school has invested in the very best resources for it students and to ensure that all children receive adequate teacher time has split classes so there are no more than 25 in a class. All in all, this is a great opportunity to join an exceptional EYFS setting.
- The school is looking to appoint a dynamic, energetic individual who is ready to give their all to help these lovely children achieve.
- The school follows the EYFS to the latter and allows learning to take place at the child's pace.
- The school is open to seeing applications from experienced and newly qualified teachers confident in their ability to support and develop either if that candidate is committed to becoming the very best teacher they can through ongoing CPD.
- This school has a small friendly feel to it and has a close-knit group of teachers who go out of their way to support each other so someone who is confident they work well in a group would be best fit.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted