An Ofsted rated Good school is looking for a dedicated Maths teacher who can develop ideas for lessons and approaches to teaching. They are looking for someone that can prepare pupils for exams, assessments and the next stage of their academic careers in a maternity cover that starts in September 2021.
This Ofsted rated Good Secondary SEND Academy school in Leeds, is an inclusive learning environment committed to engaging and inspiring pupils to achieve their potential. At its heart is the core values of respect, where the discipline and resilience of students is promoted.
This is the ideal opportunity if you are looking for a teaching position that will challenge you to use a variety of teaching methods and new developments in the curriculum to teach a range of year groups, containing pupils of various abilities, attitudes and experiences.
To be a good fit for a Secondary Teacher role you need to be:
- Knowledgeable and resourceful.
- Positive and outgoing.
- Supportive and understanding.
- Trustworthy and ethical.
- Motivational and engaging.
- Inspiring and hands-on.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Assertive and confident.
- Empathetic and compassionate.
- 5 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C), or equivalent, including English, Maths and Science.
- An Undergraduate Education Degree in Maths or subject knowledge enhancement (SKE) course if your degree is in an area that is not directly relevant to this subject and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or Professional Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE - Scotland).
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Previous secondary school teaching experience.
- Great English language and Mathematical skills.
- Fluent level of English, both spoken and written.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the teaching faculty at an Ofsted rated Good Secondary Academy school in Leeds and refine your teaching skills. You will be gaining extraordinary experience in applying a wide range of teaching methods, aids and approaches to bring out the best in every pupil. Apply today.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted