Level 2 Teaching Assistant - Oldham
Start September 2021 until at least December
Pay: £65 - £80 per day
Celsian Education are looking to appoint a highly skilled Level 2 Teaching Assistant to start in September. This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant two-form entry Oldham Primary School.
You will primarily provide one to one support to a Year 3 student as well as assisting the teacher with the whole class.
Ideally, you will have experience of working with a wide range of pupils, including those who need addition support in the core subjects.
- Be able demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour that inspire and challenge all children
- Have previous experience of working with KS2 children
- Be creative and committed to making learning fun and engaging for all
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a good sense of humour
- Be willing to play a full part in the life of the school
- Work in partnership with staff, parents, governors and the wider community for the good of our children
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted