A great school in north-west London have a vacancy for a Year 4 teacher to start in September 2018.The school are seeking a teacher to...
Are you a Primary teacher or newly graduating Primary Teacher looking to join an 'Outstanding' great school and a great team in the heart of Ealing.
The school is a creative and holistic school set in the heart of the local community. The school is looking for a Key Stage 1 teacher to work in Reception or year 1. The school has a great wealth of resources that are successful in achieving the right attainment levels of the pupils.
The Headteacher has been with the school for 12 years and turned the school around from a failing school to what it is now. The school favours music and arts which can be seen and heard from when you enter the school.
The school is supportive and has a lot of experience to give to the right candidate. The school wants a teacher to join the dynamic team for a long time or they are keen on helping newly graduating teachers to complete their DIP/Induction.This school is looking for good overseas teachers looking to settle in the UK or work for 1 year. The school has everything needed to support the schools teachers in behaviour management and parent liaison.
If you are a newly graduate or an experienced Key Stage 1 teacher looking to join a great school, a great team in the heart of Ealing. Please apply for more details.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- You are never far from an Irish Pub
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com or call Sinead on 1800 200 555 for more information.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.