Primary Teacher - Oldham
Career Teachers are looking for a highly-motivated Key Stage Two teacher, who will develop an exciting and imaginative learning environment.
You will be joining a welcoming and well-resourced Primary school in Oldham where you have the opportunity to make a difference to their Year 5 pupils. The staff work harmoniously to achieve desired goals and place children at the forefront of all decisions.
This is a full time role to cover maternity leave and will commence after October half term.
We are looking for someone who:
- Holds a teaching qualification e.g. PGCE, B.Ed, GTP
- Is an outstanding and passionate Primary Class Teacher with high expectations of learning and behaviour
- Is committed to inclusion and to provide exciting learning opportunities for children of all abilities
- Has experience in teaching KS2
- Has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum
- Can engage and inspire all their pupils
- Is a fantastic team player
Whether you are just starting your teaching career or are an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Apply now with your CV or call 0161 839 8005 for more information.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted