Career Teachers is currently recruiting a PE teacher to join a school in South East London from the start of the January 2018 term.PE Teacher...
A 'Good" secondary school in North West London are looking to secure a hard-working and articulate English Teacher for January 2018
- North West London
- Ofsted 'Good' school
- Temp - Perm opportunity
- January 2018
- Secondary English
About the school
This secondary school is a co-educational inclusive, modern, orthodox Jewish school that strives to produce well-educated, faithful and proud pupils who will be responsible and contributing members of society. The school was recently inspected as good at their last Ofsted in December and is placed in the top five schools in the country outside the independent sector.
The school has over 2000 students and have state of the ART facilities. The school has also received the 'NACE' Challenge Award for Gifted and Talented provision, as well as the awards for Investors in People and Investors in Careers.
The school are looking to recruit an English teacher to start in January 2018 for 2 terms in the first instance. The school would be happy to consider both experienced and new qualified English teachers who are able to teach grades 7 through to 12 English. This secondary school also offer an extensive training programme for newly qualified teachers and teachers who are new to the school. Teachers say they find this helpful in establishing their roles and responsibilities and in understanding the faith aspect of the school.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If this sounds like the role for you, send your CV across to Isabel - email@example.com or call her on 1800 013 938 for more information!
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.