Food Technology Teacher Greenwich£130 150 daily rateFood Technology Teacher for September startKey Stage 3 and 4; GCSE.Long term teaching position Career Teachers are recruiting for...
Career Teachers are currently looking for a newly qualified or experienced Science Teacher for an excellent school in North London starting in September 2018.
- Excellent School
- North London
- Science Teacher - Secondary
- September 2018 start
About the School
This co-educational school is set amongst a friendly, safe and beautiful neighbourhood. Over the last 60 years the school has established a reputation as friendly, caring and well disciplined with a strong focus on raising standards of achievement. The pupils at this school are well behaved and ambitious learners. The staff provide a supportive environment and the school is equipped with modern facilities to enhance learning.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a clear vision of how to develop the students science skills and improve academically. You will be able to plan lessons that challenge the students and present them in such a way that keeps the pupils interacting and engaged. Strong classroom management skills are essential along with a willingness to take on and try new approaches and ideas.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If this roles is of interest to you then get in touch with Isabel at firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 013 938 (Aus) or 0800 453 152 (NZ).
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.