This is the perfect post-graduation opportunity to work in one of London's best schools as a Primary Teaching Assistant in Tower Hamlets, East London!
- Key Points:
- Primary Teaching Assistant Job - Starting in September, until July 2023
- Located in the Thriving Borough Tower Hamlets, East London
- Perfect Opportunity for Any Aspiring Primary Teachers or Child/ Educational Psychologists
- Long-Term, Full-Time Primary Teaching Assistant Job in Tower Hamlets, East London
- Working Across Key Stages 1 & 2
- Potential Permanent Contract for the Right Candidate
- Fantastic Transport Links, Making for an Easy Commute to-and-from Neighbouring Boroughs
- Interviewing Over the Coming Weeks for a Primary Teaching Assistant Job Starting in September!
- The School:
This wonderful primary school is conveniently located in the centre Tower Hamlets, East London, meaning any graduates that join them as a Primary Teaching Assistant will benefit from easy transport connections to-and-from neighbouring boroughs. The school recently saw it's Ofsted grade improve from 'Good' to 'Outstanding', with the report putting this down to the environment created by the leadership team which ensures both the educational and social development of its pupils is maximised. This duty of care extends beyond its pupils however meaning any graduate that joins this school in Tower Hamlets, East London, as a Primary Teaching Assistant will feel the support from the leadership team and SENCO from day one - ensuring you develop into an effective primary practitioner!
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted