Celsian Education are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work within a Birmingham based Secondary School.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Teaching Assistant to support pupils with a variety of needs within a classroom setting or on a one to one or small group basis. You will have experience in supporting students academically and the enthusiasm and commitment to make a difference and raise pupil achievement. You will be confidence in supporting and encouraging them in their schoolwork and motivating your students to achieve beyond their potential whilst maintaining the Schools successful vision.
- Hold a relevant NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualification
- Previous teaching support experience with children within the age range of 11-16
- A calm and positive attitude
- Have a passion for supporting and nurturing students
- A strong desire to inspire and support young people
- Able to build strong relationships with both students and staff
- You will ideally hold or be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS check on the update service
- Able to provide a minimum of 2 x references to cover the last 2 years of your employment and / or academic history
By registering with Celsian Education, you will be offered:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant.
- Access to our FREE CPD courses.
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days
Don't miss out on this opportunity
Apply now by sending your CV through to Stacey Grubham directly or contact me to discuss further
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted