Food Technology Teacher Greenwich£130 150 daily rateFood Technology Teacher for September startKey Stage 3 and 4; GCSE.Long term teaching position Career Teachers are recruiting for...
An outstanding secondary school in West London is looking to secure a hardworking History Teacher to start in September 2018.
- History Teacher
- Ofsted 'Outstanding"
- West London
- Great rates of pay
- September 2018 start
About the school
This school is an Outstanding academy in West London who has high aspirations for every student and provides exceptional education and pastoral care. The school was recognised as outstanding by ofsted in 2015, "students are extremely polite and Courteous" and behaviour is "Exemplary",
The school has high expectations for effort, behaviour and uniform and focus on supporting and challenging each other to achieve their full potential.
The students and staff demonstrate an enormous pride to work and attend the school. This school is a happy Academy, focused on supporting and challenging each other to achieve their full potential.
The school are looking to recruit a History Teacher to start in September 2018. They would be happy to consider a NQT or experienced Teacher for this role as long as they have the drive and dedication to plan, prepare and teach outstanding lessons.
In return, you will receive:
- Motivated, well-behaved children who enjoy learning and achieve well
- A dedicated and highly-skilled team of teachers and support staff who constantly seek to ensure that all of our children thrive
- A leadership team which places our children at the heart of every decision
- A real commitment to professional development
- An ethos in which all of our children are supported to discover their talents
- A diverse community which shares and contributes to our core values
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you feel you are up to the challenge then please send your resume in word format to Isabel -email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938 to speak with her directly.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.