Media Studies teacher required for an outstanding school in the London Borouh of Havering initially on a long term supply basis but there will be...
French and Spanish teacher required for top East London School. Position commencing September 2018.
** French to Grade 10 and Spanish to Grade 8
** Fantastic School with impressive reputation.
**Excellent school support
** East London
** Would suit a confident and ambitious teacher
** September 2018 start
Required from September; a French and Spanish teacher for this outstanding school in East London. This is a heavily oversubscribed school which is pleasantly situated in a very popular part of this East London Borough, with excellent transport links to Central London.The school has over 1300 students and is it has state of the art facilities including full ICT and interactive technology in all classrooms. With an outstanding Ofsted inspection and excellent results, this school is a great place to be. Being an inner-city school environment, candidates are expected to be confident class managers who are used to working with a variety of classes.
The appointed candidate should:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Have the ability to teach up to grade 10
- Be a person who is committed to the highest standard of achievement for all students
- Be committed to the school's ethos and vision
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
For more information please call Isabel at Career Teachers on 1800 013 938 or email email@example.com
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.