Are you passionate about teaching English?
Are you seeking a new and exciting role or looking for the flexibility that supply work offers?
Celsian Education are currently recruiting experienced and knowledgeable Secondary Teachers for September 2021, responsible for teaching English to mixed ability groups of pupils aged 11 to 16 years (Key Stage 3 and 4).
We are looking to appoint passionate and dedicated Teachers of English who are looking for day-to-day or long-term work to meet the high demand for our schools starting September 2021. We work with a wide variety of Secondary Schools in and around the West Midlands area with regular teaching roles available throughout Birmingham / Solihull / Dudley / Sandwell / Walsall / Wolverhampton / Staffordshire / Worcestershire / Shropshire areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Early Career Teachers (NQT's) at the beginning of their teaching career journey as well as Recently Qualified Teachers (RQT's) and experienced Teachers who are looking to further their career.
The successful Teacher will be able to teach all aspects of English at key stage 3 to 4 with a good track record of teaching and learning outcomes. The additional experience of teaching at KS5 would be advantageous but not essential.
- 5 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C), or equivalent, including English, Maths and Science.
- An Undergraduate Education Degree in English or subject knowledge enhancement (SKE) course if your degree is in an area that is not directly relevant to this subject and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or Professional Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE - Scotland).
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Previous secondary school teaching experience.
- You will ideally hold or be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS check on the update service
- Able to provide a minimum of 2 x references to cover the last 2 years of your employment and / or academic history
By registering with Celsian Education, you will be offered:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Access to our FREE CPD courses.
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
Don't miss out on this opportunity
Apply now by sending your CV through to Stacey Grubham directly or contact me to discuss further
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted