A 'Good' Secondary school in Hounslow is seeking a fully qualified English Teacher who has taught SEN pupils previously for a position starting in January...
This outstanding School is searching high and low for the very best teachers for their talented and attentive pupils to ensure they get the best education
If successful you will be joining a high-achieving primary school with "above average" results across the board
This excellent school has been recognised for their Outstanding Senior Leadership Team and the support they provide their teachers and Newly Qualified Teacher's especially.
- Newly Qualified Primary or post primary teachers or Experienced Primary or post primary
- Experienced at working with primary students or secondary students
- Passionate, Inspirational and Committed
- Excellent subject knowledge and creative approach to teaching & learning
- Team player - adaptable and positive individuals required
- Showing the ability and passion to push towards OUTSTANDING on all teaching standards
- Full time or permanent roles available
The members of staff at this school are very welcoming and extremely experienced so you will learn a lot from the people you work with, extending your already good foundation of knowledge. In lessons you will be supported by at least two experienced Learning Support Assistants who will be able to help keep pupils focused on classwork and moving forward in their learning.
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to £150 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation*
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers (Termly after work drinks, Halloween party, Christmas Ice Skating and much more)
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sinead on 1800 200 555 for more information.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.