Career Teachers is currently looking to appoint an experienced or newly qualified teacher to take over a year 2 classroom at an excellent school in...
Career Teachers is currently looking to appoint an experienced or newly qualified teacher to take over a year 2 classroom at an excellent school in East London, starting in September 2019. Come and join other overseas trained teachers!
- Year 2 Primary Teacher
- East London
- September 2019 start
- Long term assignment
What the school can offer...
- Motivated, well-behaved children who enjoy learning and achieve well
- A dedicated and highly-skilled team of teachers and support staff who constantly seek to ensure that all of our children thrive
- A leadership team which places our children at the heart of every decision
- A real commitment to professional development
- An ethos in which all of our children are supported to discover their talents
- A diverse community which shares and contributes to our core values
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a track-record of accelerating pupil progress
- An experienced team-player
- Committed to inclusion, with high expectations for all of our children
- Committed to professional development
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.