TEAM TEACH Teaching Assistant (TA) London£85 £100 per day rate SEND Teaching Assistant for immediate startExperienced in working with ASD students (Primary or Secondary)Team Teach...
TEAM TEACH Teaching Assistant (TA) - London
- £85 - £100 per day rate
SEND Teaching Assistant for immediate start
- Experienced in working with ASD students (Primary or Secondary)
- Team Teach training required
- Working on a one to one basis and as part of an SEND team
The School - London
- An SEND all through (ASD) School are looking for a long term Team Teach trained teaching Assistant to start immediately.
- The school have fantastic facilities and provide brilliant training and support
- You will be working alongside a team of experienced SEND Teaching Assistants and qualified class teacher.
Person Specification - Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant (TA) - London
- The ideal candidate will have worked within SEND (within a mainstream setting or SEN setting)
- Team Teach trained
- Are keen to work with SEN children and have a passion for this type of work
- Can work 5 days a week and can start immediately
- Have an up to date DBS
About the Role - SEND Teaching Assistant (TA) - London
- Working one to one or classroom based
- Team Teach trained
- Happy to work with SEND students
- Want to help the students achieve to the best of their ability
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.