Have you recently qualified as a Secondary School Teacher?
Are you looking for an interim or permanent role from September 2021?
Celsian Education are currently recruiting Early Career Teachers (NQTs) for secondary Schools within the Birmingham and surrounding areas. We are looking to appoint passionate Teachers who can maintain a high standard of teaching, inspire the students, and continue to drive up performance in our secondary Schools.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within various secondary Schools with the flexibility of working around your commitments as we offer daily cover as well as long-term and permanent contracts.
We work with a wide variety of Secondary Schools in and around the West Midlands area with regular teaching roles available throughout Birmingham / Solihull / Dudley / Sandwell / Walsall / Wolverhampton / Staffordshire / Worcestershire / Shropshire areas. You will have the flexibility to work when you want during term-time with full and part-time work available.
By registering with Celsian Education, you will be offered:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Access to our FREE CPD courses.
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
- 5 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C), or equivalent, including English, Maths and Science.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or Professional Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE - Scotland).
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- You will ideally hold or be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS check on the update service
- Able to provide a minimum of 2 x references to cover the last 2 years of your employment and / or academic history
This is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to pupil's as they progress through their secondary education. Your commitment to teaching and ensuring pupils achieve the most from their academic career is what will make you an excellent fit for this role. Apply now by sending your CV through to Stacey Grubham directly or contact me to discuss further
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted