Are you dreaming of a new Science teaching role for the new academic year? Do you have a real passion for Science?Career Teachers are working...
Are you a qualified ENGLISH TEACHER seeking a challenging and exciting new role?
A 'Good' Secondary school in Slough is looking for a qualified English Teacher to teach Key stage 3 to 4. Students follow an engaging, creative, broad and thematic curriculum based on the National Curriculum, which will be personalised to their learning needs. The school has a strong management team that encourages career growth and will help you take the next steps in your teaching career, and have welcomed overseas teachers.
- You will be covering Key stage 3 and 4 English, supporting students working towards GCSE exams.
- The right candidate will show ambition and be able to support and motivate students in the classroom.
- Plan and prepare fun learning opportunities tailored to the individual needs of each child.
- Assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis.
- Full time, long-term position.
- Competitive rates of pay: £140 - £200 per day.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or the ability to acquire QTS
- Committed Secondary English Teacher.
- Ambitious and motivated individual who is able to be a team player and provide interesting and engaging lessons.
- Updated Advanced DBS.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.