Career Teachers are looking for experienced Nursery Nurses for short-term and long-term work to work in primary schools in the borough of Tower Hamlets.The successful...
Nursery Nurse Needed in Greenwich.
Career Teachers have recently had an increase in Nursery Nurse vacancies in Greenwich.
Requirements for ideal candidate:
- Must be NVQ Level 3 Child Care qualified;
- At least 3 months experience of working in Primary Schools, Nurseries or Children's Centres in the UK;
- Able to work Monday - Friday
- A valid DBS or a willingness to undertake one.
What can Career Teachers offer you?
- Opportunities to work in long-term placements, full time and part time;
- Flexible daily work in a variety of local Primary Schools.
- Working with a team of dedicated Consultants.
If you are interested, then please send in your CV today. Please note that only applicants who meet our criteria will be contacted.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.