Are you a qualified ENGLISH TEACHER seeking a challenging and exciting new role?A 'Good' Secondary school in Slough is looking for a qualified English Teacher...
Are you dreaming of a new Science teaching role for the new academic year?
Do you have a real passion for Science?
Career Teachers are working directly alongside outstanding secondary schools across SW London and Surrey to find dynamic Science Teachers for Key stages 3 and 4 classes. These are excellent opportunities for you to join a new school at the start of the academic year and establish yourself for future long term work. We continually have regular contact with our school leaders, and assist with their recruitment, both temporary and permanent, throughout the school year.
- Be passionate about teaching, inspiring the next generation of scholars, writers and public speakers;
- Have a dedicated and creative approach when planning lessons and delivering learning activities;
- Be flexible and adaptable;
- Promote positive behaviour, using established behaviour management skills;
- Be an excellent communicator, delivering engaging special learning opportunities;
- Have a positive work ethic, which inspires both staff and pupils;
- Be passionate in providing support for all pupils, whether you are an Overseas Trained Teacher, an accomplished teacher, or a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT);
- Create a fun, safe and inspiring learning environment, setting high expectations of achievement, supporting your pupils reach their full potential.
You will have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), after completing a PGCE, Graduate Teaching Program (GTP), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), QTLS or equivalent overseas teaching qualification.
If this sounds like you, and you exemplify these qualities then we'd love to hear from you.
At Career Teachers we offer all science teachers:
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work;
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants.
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.