Career Teachers are currently working with an Ofsted Oustanding School in Ealing who are currently looking for an exams officer on a permanent basis starting as soon as possible. This role is for someone who is already experienced working as an administrator in education and is keen on starting a new permanent role.
1. To manage the administration of external (public) exams
You will be personally responsible for the smooth running of all exams, actual and mock exams. It will be your responsibility to ensure exams run on time and effectively.
2. To manage the administration of internal (mock) exams
You will be personally responsible for line managing a group of invigilation staff as well as recruiting and sourcing these individuals. They will be used for the purpose of mock and actual exams.
3. To participate in general administrative duties, especially outside examination periods.
You will be asked at times to participate in helping with reception and other duties when exams are not taking place
4. General duties in support of the Administration Team and the wider School
Key measures of success
- Providing efficient and effective administration with regards to all internal and external exams
- A well-organised, calm and responsive Exams service
- Contribution to a well-organised, efficient and transparent administration system
- Positive feedback from key stakeholders of the Exams and administration services
If you are interested in this role or if you know anyone who might be, please click on the apply button below and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss the position with you in more detail.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted