Maths Teacher Southwark£130 150 daily rateMaths Teacher for September startKey Stage 3 and 4; GCSE. Career Teachers are recruiting for a Secondary school in Southwark...
Maths Teacher - Ealing
Day rates: £135 -£165
Are you a qualified Maths Teacher looking for work in September?
Career Teachers has a fantastic opportunity with well-known Secondary school in Ealing who are looking for a Maths Teacher to begin working with them in September.
About the school
- The School is well run and has a passionate and committed faculty supporting the students
- Has great train links connecting it to the rest of London
- The school puts a lot of emphasise on including parents and the community in the process on ensuring success for their students.
Person Specification - Maths Teacher - Ealing
- Experience teacher Maths up to KS4
- Proven experience of effectively planning, organising and delivering lessons
- Qualified teacher status
- Provide 2 year's worth of reference and either have or be willing to apply for a DBS.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.