Starting ASAP, this is an exciting opportunity for a proactive and energetic Teaching Assistant (TA) to join the teaching faculty at Ofsted rated Secondary school in Tower Hamlets. Providing you with the chance to work under the guidance of teaching staff, undertaking support programmes that enable access to learning for all pupils.
This Secondary school in Tower Hamlets, is an inclusive and progressive learning environment that prides itself on its dedication to ensuring every child receives a first-class education and achieves their full potential . At its heart is the core value of hardwork and equality.
As a Teaching Assistant (TA) at this Ofsted rated Secondary school in Tower Hamlets, you will be responsible for providing learning support to individuals and groups while supporting teaching staff. You will be supporting pupils 11 to 16 years (Key Stage 3 and 4).
Using a mix of resources to inspire pupil's understanding, motivation and investigation of the lesson topic, you will ensure they get the knowledge, skills and attributes they need to achieve their learning objectives.
As a Teaching Assistant (TA) you will have:
- Experience in supporting pupils in a classroom environment, including those with Special Educational Needs (SEN) and Additional Learning Needs (ALN).
- A good understanding of the national Key Stage Curriculum.
- Sound understanding of child development and learning.
- The ability to demonstrate active listening skills and strong verbal communication skills.
- A dedication to establishing positive relationships with pupils and understanding their needs.
- The ability to provide varying levels of individual attention, reassurance and support with learning tasks as appropriate to pupils' needs.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to a wide range of duties in response to changing circumstances.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted