We are actively looking to recruit a talented, passionate and dedicated Primary Teachers within either the Early Years (EYFS) or KS1. This is a permanent and full-time post, kicking off in September 2022.
Q - Are you a confident, positive and passionate Primary Teacher?
Q - Are you hungry to learn, share best practice and work alongside outstanding teachers?
This is a fantastic primary teacher opportunity to join a GOOD graded schools in East London.
PERSON: What kind of teachers am I looking for?
- Qualified Primary Teacher
- Flexibility around Reception, Year 1, 2 & 3
- Ideally with 1-3 years' experience
- UK QTS & UK teaching experience a MUST
- Proven track record of good / outstanding teaching standards
- Someone passionate, positive & confident in class
- Emotional intelligence & excellent interpersonal skills required
- Seeking a teacher genuinely committed to your pupils
- Someone proactive around your own personal and professional development
- Ability to adopt and adapt - sharing best practice
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted