Do you want to support your local schools as an exam invigilator? Schools rely on people like you to support them during examinations periods, if this is something you would like to do then apply now.
- On-going temporary positions dependent on exam schedules Monday - Friday
- Previous experience in an exam centre desirable but not essential
- Competitive rates
- Schools across Barking and Dagenham / East London
- Register now - all candidates must be fully registered with Career Teachers and have met all our compliance requirements
Our client schools can offer;
- A happy, welcoming environment where children enjoy coming to school to learn
- Friendly, supportive and enthusiastic staff
- Excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
A full and comprehensive induction programme is followed for all new staff, including those new to invigilating.
- Assisting with the setting up of the examination rooms, out such as laying equipment and examination papers
- Ensuring the pupils do not take prohibited items into the examination venue
- Ensuring the pupils do not talk whilst in the examination venue
- Dealing with queries raised by the pupils
- Guiding pupils to their correct seats
- Checking attendance during examination
- Collecting examination papers at the end of the examination
- Supervising pupils leaving the examination venues, ensuring they leave in a quiet manner
- Facilitating access arrangements for candidates, for example as a reader, scribe etc. (full training will be provided.
- Ensuring that the school's policy and procedures are followed closely throughout the examination process
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted