Are you interested in a cover supervisor role in Hertfordshire? Do you have experience as a Cover Supervisor / HLTA? This is a really great opportunity in a lovely school - apply now.
- £23,500 - £27,000
- Long term
- On-going CPD and training opportunities
- September 2020
The School - Hertfordshire
Career Teachers is supporting a Catholic secondary school in Hertfordshire. The school is committed to the holistic development of its students and promotes Catholic values. It is a thriving secondary school that is oversubscribed and has achieved above average Progress 8 and Attainment 8 scores.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly ambitious and aspirational Catholic secondary secnodary school. The successful candidate will have the following;
- A secure and up-to-date knowledge of teaching and learning strategies in a Cover Supervisor context.
- In creating successful strategies that engage students
- Working with colleagues to ensure excellent delivery of lessons
- Experience working with students who have an EHCP and SEN
- Some experience of supporting students who have more complex SLCN, SPLD and/or ASD needs.
- Strong level of interpersonal and communication skills, with a high standard of written and spoken English
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks appropriately
- Ability to reflect and self-improve, delivering excellence
- Ability to remain calm and deal with challenging callers or visitors in an appropriate manner
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted