Are you passionate about supporting outstanding learning in Barking - are you looking for an administrative role in an educational context?
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Term time + 5
- Outer London Weighting
- Fixed Term with possibility of permanency
- Remote interviews via HINTERVIEW Thursday 14th of August
- October half term start date
Career Teachers is working with a 'good' secondary school in Barking who are currently recruiting for an organised and professional administrative officer to join their team.
The School - Barking
The school has been on a journey of improvement and has achieved 'good' OFSTED status ion the London Borough of Barking. The school is fortunate to benefit from talented and hardworking staff, supportive parents and committed Governors and enthusiastic students. The school has a strong ethos and enjoys a good reputation in the area.
The school can offer;
- A happy, welcoming environment where children enjoy coming to school to learn
- Friendly, supportive and enthusiastic staff
- Excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
A full and comprehensive induction programme is followed for all new staff, including those new to the profession.
- Ability to relate well to children and young people
- Flexibility and ability to respond to multiple demands and to prioritise
- Ability to work well with colleagues and parents
- High level of adaptability to changing demands Work constructively as part of a team
- Ability to plan and organise work to meet varying deadlines
- Ability to work on own and take initiative Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Delivering a high-quality service
- Range of general administrative duties
- Good ICT skills and experience, including Word, Excel, and management information systems
- Working with children of relevant age (11- 16)
- Good standard of general education, including literacy and numeracy skills
- High degree of professionalism towards role
- High level of initiative and enthusiasm
- Calm and steady manner
- Strong commitment to education and young people
- Positive role model for children and young people
- Taking personal responsibility and commitment to providing a quality support service
- Methodical and organised
- Commitment to own continuous improvement and development
- Acceptable professional appearance at all times
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted