Are you a Graduate who wants to become a Teaching Assistant?
Are you thinking about becoming a teacher in the future?
- Full time
- March 2021 start
- Competitive pay
- 1 Year contract
An Outstanding 2 form entry Primary School based in Southgate are looking for a graduate to join their team from March 2021. This role would fit a graduate who is considering moving into teaching and feels that can make a real difference in a child's education through one to one and small group work.
You will work with both mainstream and special educational needs pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis to increase attainment levels within English and Speech and Language. You must have a proven ability to in English and an experience of phonics would be an advantage. This school will be able to give you all the resources required to deliver successful lessons, you will be given training and will work closely with the class teachers to see the progress that is being made.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements for the role, Intervention Teaching Assistant- Southgate
- Undergraduate degree or higher
- Ability to think on your feet and be confident in a classroom setting
- Ability to plan and deliver inspiring booster sessions to small groups or on a 1:1 basis
- A diverse range of positive behaviour management strategies
- Ability to engage students that are disengaged from education
- Knowledge of phonics would be an advantage
- Experience working in a childcare or youth setting would be an advantage
Benefits of working through Career Teachers:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced Teaching Assistants and graduates to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email email@example.com
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted