For this position you will need to be a qualified English Teacher with good behaviour and classroom management. You will also be able to plan,...
A good secondary school in Hillingdon, West London are looking to secure a dedicated Maths for a January 2018 start. This role will be a long term assignment for two terms in the first instance with the view to go permanent in September 2018.
- Maths Teacher
- West London
- Temp - perm
- Ofsted Good School
- £130 - £180 per day
- January 2018 start
About the school
This secondary school is an 11-18 comprehensive school with around 1303 pupils including a sixth form of 300 + students. The school is a an Arts College, specialising in music and the performing arts and has been listed by the Technology Colleges Trust as one of the top 100 most improved specialist schools in the country.
The success of this school has been achieved by placing the interests and welfare of the pupils first and this is why they have been significantly above national averages for 4 consecutive years at senior level and are currently in the top 24% at GCSE.
The school are looking to secure a Maths Teacher who is able to plan and prepare this subject up to year 12. The school is happy to secure either a newly qualified or experience teacher who can join this high achieving department
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What can London, UK offer me?
London is a city brimming with life - there is always something interesting and different to do, and by living on the doorstep of Europe you can experience everything it has to offer whilst also developing in your teaching career.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Maths Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938 for more information.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.