Year 1 Teacher Harrow ASAP until Easter Half TermYear 1 for immediate or September startYear 1 Teacher positionLong Term, Full-Time KS1 Teacher positionYear 1 Teacher...
£130 - 180 daily rate
English Teacher for September start
Key Stage 3 and 4; GCSE-
Career Teachers are recruiting for a range of Secondary schools in Ealing and Hillingdon for long term English Teacher roles. The schools provide quality education for children aged 11 - 18 years old, supporting progress and development towards GCSE and A Level examinations.
Person Specification - English Teacher - Ealing
The successful Teacher will be:
- proactive, engaging and inspiring; plan and prepare learning opportunities tailored to the individual needs of each child;
- assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies;
- Have a good understanding of the value of data to inform teaching, learning and planning; through effective marking, monitor pupils' work and set targets for progress;
- assess and record pupils' progress systematically and keep records to check work is understood and completed;
Successful Applicants will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS through Career Teachers.
About the Role - English Teacher
The role is a full time, long term English Teacher role with competitive rates of pay, starting from £130, reflecting experience and workload.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.