Year 6London Borough of BarnetHendon Central StationFull time A rapidly expanding Church Of England School are currently looking for a year 6 teacher to join...
The School - London
This is a two form entry school, well served by public transport. You will be joining an experienced year group leader to plan with and share ideas and activities.
The school is very well run, with an established and dedicated leadership team. The school will be organically expanding to three form entry.
The school has excellent links and contact with the local community and they hold many evenings for parents/carers to encourage them to be actively involved in their education.
Person Specification - Year 5 Teacher - London
To be considered for this role, you must be a qualified teacher and be able to commit for the entire academic year, 2018/19. The school may well extend the role beyond that.
You must be a teacher dedicated to helping children achieve their potential and more, and be an excellent communicator.
The school will consider experienced teacher as well as newly qualified teachers (NQT) and have an excellent record of supporting teachers with induction year.
Successful Applicants will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS.
About the Role - Year 5 Teacher - London
The successful applicant will become an integral part of the Year 5 team and will receive a full induction. The school has an excellent, close-knit team and you will have two Teaching Assistants in the class.
You will have full responsibility for the class, although you will be able to brainstorm ideas and plans with the parallel class teacher.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Isabel at email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938 for more information!
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.