Year 6London Borough of BarnetHendon Central StationFull time A rapidly expanding Church Of England School are currently looking for a year 6 teacher to join...
EYFS/KS1 Primary Teacher for September 2018 start
Are you a qualified teacher seeking a new opportunity for September 2018? Are you a newly qualified teacher (NQT) or an experienced teacher?
Career Teachers are recruiting for a Reception teacher to join a primary school in September 2018
The School - Barnet
The school caters for pupils aged from Nursery-11 years (Nursery - Year 6). The school is in a residential area and has good support from parents and is at the heart of the local community. The school is one form entry in most year group, but definitely so in EYFS and key stage 1.
Person Specification - EYFS/KS1 teacher - Barnet, London
The successful applicant will be a qualified teacher who holds QTS. You must have strong literacy and numeracy skills and have an excellent level of English. You should have an enthusiastic and engaging approach to teaching and strive to inspire inquisitive minds.
You MUST have experience teaching Nursery to Year 2 and have excellent knowledge of phonics.
Successful Applicants will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS.
The school will welcome experienced teachers as well as top quality newly qualified teachers (NQTs).
About the Role - EYFS/KS1 - Barnet, London
The actual year year group is to be confirmed, but will definitely be in EYFS or key stage 1 and there will be some flexibility, depending on the experience of applicants and current members of staff.
You will be working alongside an experienced phase leader who has been at the school for the past few years. If you are newly qualified, you will receive full support during your induction year and if you are experienced, the school may be able to offer TLR points for specific subject areas. The classes in early years and key stage 1 have very good, well-established support staff.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Isabel at firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 013 938 for more information!
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.