Media Studies teacher required for an outstanding school in the London Borouh of Havering initially on a long term supply basis but there will be...
Physics Teacher for September start - South West London
- Physics Teacher
- South West London
- September 2018 start
- Long term, full time position
Career Teachers are recruiting for an outstanding secondary school in South West London for a long term Physics Teacher role. The school provide quality education for children aged 11 - 18 years old, supporting progress and development towards GCSE and A Level examinations.
The School - South West London
This school provides excellent education for secondary aged children in the local area. Pupils undertake GCSEs in Year 11, with the majority moving on to A Levels and Further Education courses. The school has a strong management team who can offer fantastic environments to develop your career and continue the success of the school.
Person Specification - Physics Teacher - South West London
The successful Teacher will be:
- proactive, engaging and inspiring;
- plan and prepare learning opportunities tailored to the individual needs of each child;
- assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies;
- through effective marking, monitor pupils' work and set targets for progress; assess and record pupils' progress systematically and keep records to check work is understood and completed
- committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and encourage pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
Successful Applicants will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS through Career Teachers.
About the Role - Physics Teacher
As a Physics Teacher you will be leading classes in Key stage 3, 4 and 5, supporting pupils working towards GCSEs and A level examinations. The role is a full time, long term Physics Teacher with competitive rates of pay, starting from £130 per day, reflecting experience and workload.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Isabel at email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938 for more information!
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.