Media Studies teacher required for an outstanding school in the London Borouh of Havering initially on a long term supply basis but there will be...
This successful secondary school located in North London are searching for a Maths Teacher to start teaching mathematics from September 2018.
- Maths Teacher post
- Outstanding secondary school
- Maths Teacher job starting September 2018
- Teach Maths to GCSE level
- Permanent or fixed term contract, Full-Time Maths Teacher post
- North London location
This oversubscribed secondary school is located in North London within walking distance of the local train station. It is a highly-regarded school and is forward thinking in everything that they do! Considered to be one of the most sought after secondary schools in Westminster the school are happy to support NQTs and offer an excellent induction programme as well as a superb CPD programme that all staff can access.
For this Maths teaching post, you must be a capable Maths Teacher who has the ability to inspire pupils regardless of their ability levels. As a Maths Teacher your responsibilities will involve teaching Mathematics to GCSE so experience of teaching exam classes is a definite advantage.
This is a great opportunity for a strong Maths Teacher to teach in a well resourced Mathematics department.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEND schools that need teachers today!
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Isabel at firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 013 938 for more information!
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.