Media Studies teacher required for an outstanding school in the London Borouh of Havering initially on a long term supply basis but there will be...
Are you a qualified Biology teacher seeking a new opportunity for September 2018? Career Teachers are supporting a 'Good' school based in Croydon with the recruitment of a Biology teacher to start in September 2018 for a minimum of one complete academic year.
The School - Croydon - London
If you are excited by the prospect of teaching in a school that has:-
- Highly motivated students who take their learning seriously and treat each other, staff and visitors with respect and courtesy
- An excellent record of achievement and value added progress
- Enthusiastic and supportive staff committed to providing enriching learning experiences
- An innovative and personalised professional development programme for all career stages
- An excellent working environment that prioritises the wellbeing of its staff and students
- The opportunity to be part of a successful and growing multi academy trust
Person Specification - Biology Teacher - London
To be considered for this role, you must be a qualified Biology teacher and be able to commit for the entire 2018/19 academic year. This role has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate. You must be a teacher dedicated to helping students achieve their potential and more, and be an excellent communicator. The school will consider experienced candidates as well as newly qualified teachers (NQT) and have an excellent record of supporting teachers with induction year. Successful applicants will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS.
About the Role - Biology Teacher - London
The role will suit an experienced teacher or a recently qualified teacher looking to embark on their NQT year. You will be expected to teach Biology at both KS3 and KS4 and Science at KS3. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in being involved in the innovative teaching of Science. The successful candidate will have the ability to inspire students to high levels of achievement, must be open to new ideas and have a real desire to raise attainment.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Isabel at firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 013 938 for more information!
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.