We are looking for a Geography teacher for some ongoing supply in Leeds, starting after the half term. The position is full time.
Leading by example, working closely with colleagues to plan the school's work and with parents to ensure a supportive learning environment both at home and at school, you will be helping to shape a pupil's knowledge and build on their unique personality and skills.
As a Secondary Teacher you will have:
- Sound knowledge of a variety of teaching methods and the ability to design lessons, courses and projects.
- A dedication to creating the best conditions and environment for learning and developing skills.
- A desire to bring out the best in others and ensure they have the motivation to work towards achieving their potential.
- The ability to communicate with, engage and inspire pupils.
- The ability to hold a pupil's interest and encourage them to be excited about learning and their future prospects.
- A dedicated interest in subject enhancement and learning.
- The ability to work well with others and autonomously.
- A flexible and open to change attitude.
- A positive and ambitious outlook and the ability to inspire this in others.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in sometimes stressful situations.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A positive outlook and ability to inspire positivity in others.
- The ability to use a computer and the primary office software packages competently
If you are looking for a teaching role that demands the application of exciting and engaging teaching skills to bring a subject to life, this is the perfect Secondary Teacher role for you. Apply today.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted