We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond...
A lovely two form entry School in East London is looking for an experienced or newly qualified Year 6 Teacher to join their team from September 2018.
Year 6 Teacher - East London - Year 6
- Primary Teacher
- East London
- Two form entry school
- September 2018 start
The role is suited to an experienced or newly qualified Year 6 Teacher who has a proven track record of delivering results. The class consists of 24 children and there will be full support from a full time Teaching Assistant. The position also offers the possibility of coordination of a subject.
The school is a two form entry School who are very keen on child development and social interaction. There is a huge playground, refurbished computer suite, well equipped sports hall and outdoor breakout areas with pond and garden benches. The staff and leadership team are friendly, supportive and are led by a Head Teacher who is passionate about the development of students and the school as a whole.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you think moving to London is something that interests you and you have the skills that match the above criteria then get in touch with Isabel at email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938 for more information!
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.