The ideal Year 4 Teacher will have recent experience teaching in Key Stage 1, SATS experience is preferable but not essential. Average sized classes of...
A Junior school in Crouch End, North London, are looking to appoint a Year 4 teacher for September 2018, for the whole of the academic year 2018/19.
Year 4 teacher - Junior school - Crouch End - North London
- Year 4 Primary Teacher
- North London - Crouch End
- September 2018 start
- Long term assignment
- Great rates of pay!
The school have high expectations of their staff and in return you will be provided with a good working atmosphere.
The school are very keen to appoint a newly qualified teacher (NQT) and you will have a mentor appointed to help you with your NQT year. The school have an excellent reputation for taking on newly qualified teachers (NQTs) and nurturing them in their first year and induction.
This is a good school with a strong team on board. The leadership are established and have been at the school for many years.
The school is three form entry, with shared planning during PPA time. They were graded as "good" during their most recent OFSTED inspection and have a strong emphasis on sport at the school, so a keen interest in teaching PE would be useful.
I am told that the class are lovely and behaviour is good in the school generally. You will be working alongside experienced and established parallel class teachers who you will plan with and work closely together.
If you possess all of the attributes detailed above and are interested in applying for this role, please contact me as soon as possible. Skype interviews to take place ASAP.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you think moving to London is something that interests you and you have the skills that match the above criteria then get in touch with Isabel at firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 013 938 for more information
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.