Are you keen and looking to work in primary schools in Tower Hamlets, East London?
Free and available for September?
If yes to the above please send me your CV ASAP.
Main Areas of Responsibility
We look for talented individuals who want to be a part of transforming education in London, and helping create exceptional places of learning. We welcome applications from practitioners who will:
- Have regard to the curriculum for the school, and with a view to promoting the development of the abilities and aptitudes of the pupils in any class or group assigned:
- Plan and prepare courses and lessons;
- Teach, according to their educational needs, the pupils assigned to you;
- Set and mark work to be carried out by the pupil in the Academy and elsewhere;
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils.
- Disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children;
- Be committed to on-going professional development;
- Contribute to the wider life of the academy;
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of a team
Qualifications & Experience
- QTS (or equivalent) and an undergraduate degree.
- Successful experience of teaching the primary curriculum.
- Good understanding of current theory and best practice in teaching and learning, particularly as it relates to achieving high rates of progress of children of primary age.
- Good subject knowledge of core National Curriculum.
- Good understanding of child development and progression and how this impacts on planning.
- Understanding of effective strategies for managing behaviour within the classroom and in accordance with the school's policy.
- An understanding of equal opportunity issues and how they can be addressed in schools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted