The ideal KS1 Teacher will have recent experience teaching in Key Stage 1. Average sized classes of up to 25 children of mixed ability. Classes...
Primary Teacher - September Start
Career Teachers are recruiting for a brilliant primary school in London. The school is a 1.5 entry academy in Ealing. The school is creative and holistic, which favours the arts and music.
The School - London
The school is in the heart of the local community building bridges with smaller community's new to the area. It prides itself on how it uses the arts to enable and empower the pupils of the school. The head has been with the school many years and turned the school around from failing to outstanding. The school has well established resources and has successfully completed many NQTs qualifying year.
Person Specification - Primary Teacher KS1 - London
The successful Primary Teacher will be enthusiastic, proactive and engaging; be able to provide effective support to all children under their direction including those with special educational needs; be approachable to all pupils and act as a behavioural role model.
About the Role - Primary Teacher KS1
The right candidate will have experience in KS1, be teacher qualified, UK experience is not essential. The school will consider an overseas trained teacher once their qualification is recognised in the UK. The right candidate will be open to a creative and holistic school as their working environment.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Isabel at email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938 for more information!
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.