I am seeking an experienced EAL teacher to work in a lovely private school based in Havering who has the ability to inspire and motivate...
Year 1 and Year 5 Teacher - Essex - Primary
*Essex Primary School *September 2017 start* Excellent rate of pay*Long term to perm post
This is a successful, expanding two-form entry school in Chigwell. They are seeking to appoint excellent teachers whose creativity and dynamism will inspire their highly-motivated pupils and help their school on the journey from 'good' to 'outstanding'.
The school can offer: - points for the right candidate - Inner London Weighting Allowance.
What makes them special?
- motivated, well-behaved children who enjoy learning and achieve well
- a dedicated and highly-skilled team of teachers and support staff who constantly seek to ensure that all of our children thrive
- a leadership team which places our children at the heart of every decision
- a real commitment to professional development
- an ethos in which all of our children are supported to discover their talents
- a diverse community which shares and contributes to our core values
What makes you special?
- an excellent classroom practitioner with a track-record of accelerating pupil progress
- an experienced team-player
- committed to inclusion, with high expectations for all of our children
- committed to professional development
For more information on this role please get in touch with Career Teachers Today!
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency worker regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.