Secondary Cover Supervisor, GreenwichSecondary Cover Supervisor, (CS) South East London£70 85 daily rateCover Supervisor for immediate startDo you have experience working with children? Have you...
Career Teachers work with a number of secondary schools in West London that are looking for experienced and hardworking Cover Supervisors on a daily supply basis.
- Cover Supervisor
- West London
- Daily supply
- £65- £75 per day depending on experience
We are currently working with secondary schools in Ealing, Brent, Hillingdon who are looking for reliable cover supervisors to cover daily sickness and absence cover within these schools.
The main duties expected of a Cover Supervisor are:
- Supervise work that has been set by a teacher.
- Manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment.
- Respond to any questions from pupils about process and procedures.
- Deal with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school's policies and procedures.
- Collect completed work after the lesson and pass to the appropriate teacher.
- Report, as appropriate using the school's agreed referral procedures, on the behaviour of pupils during the class and on any problems arising
To be considered for this position you need to
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Provide 2 years worth of reference
Apply with an up to date CV or call Fred on 020 7105 3499.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get: * Competitive rates of pay * Professional support from our team of experienced consultants * Opportunities to progress your career * Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant * Free face to face CPD courses. Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.