You can initially apply to Career Teachers by either applying directly to a teaching job or sending your CV to email@example.com.
Your CV will be assessed for suitable qualifications and experience. (Support staff should hold a minimum of 6 months experience).
If you meet our initial criteria, you will be contacted by a member of the team to ascertain your work preferences and arrange a convenient time to attend a registration interview.
At registration you will need to provide the following:
- Passport or full birth certificate & photo ID & NI number
- Right to work in the UK (if applicable)
- Enhanced DBS certificate (must be online registered). If you are unable to provide this Career Teachers will be able to process a new one for you.
- Overseas police check (if you have lived for more than 6 months abroad in the last 5 years)
- Reference information – 2 years for support staff and teachers or back to the point of qualification
- Proof of address – e.g. bank statement or utility bill
- Teacher – QTS or your original teaching certificate including your Teacher Reference Number. Pay scale point - please bring evidence of your MPS /UPS
- Early Years Educator / Nursery Nurse - Please provide your original certificate stating your Level 3 qualification
- Teaching Assistant - Please provide any relevant qualification / training certificates including Maths and English GCSE (if held)
During your registration interview you will be able to discuss your teaching work requirements, complete all relevant registration documents and be provided with information about our services. The whole process should take no more than an hour.
After your interview the Compliance team at Career Teachers will process your application. Reference checking is critical and so providing clear and accurate reference information will enable us to clear you for work promptly.
If you’re interested in registering with Career Teachers for education work opportunities, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.