Career Teachers is an experienced and trusted recruitment agency that has helped thousands of overseas teachers successfully make the move to live and teach in London.
Career Teachers offer support to qualified teachers looking to teach in London from the following countries:
If you do decide that you would like to live and teach in London, and are able to gain UK right to work, then you will be assisted every step of the way.
The Career Teachers team will work to your specifications, so if you are looking for a long-term teaching role, or day-to-day cover/relief teaching, we will make sure you have the work from arrival and a steady income so you can get out and enjoy living and teaching in London.
Help will also be given when setting up a UK bank account and getting your National Insurance number (Tax File number) so you are able to start work as soon as you want. The training department here at Career Teachers offer on-going training and support so you will not only have a great time living here, but gain valuable experience to take back home with you.
For more information please follow the links above or email email@example.com for more information.
Terms and Conditions
Career Teachers is constantly looking to recruit excellent overseas trained teachers to fill the large number of teaching positions available here in London, UK.
We understand that relocating to the UK can be an expensive time and Career Teachers would like to help.
The dedicated overseas team helps all relocating teachers with the transition from their home country to London. To ensure you receive money back on your flight, you will need to supply a copy of your flight book, and once you have worked 20 days with Career Teachers, you will receive a refund towards the cost of your flight.
Australia, Canada, New Zealand: $500
Ireland and Europe: €150
Terms & Conditions of flight cashback offer
- Candidates must be registered with Career Teachers before arriving in the UK
- Candidates must work 20 full teaching days for Career Teachers to be eligible to claim back flight costs
- Australian and New Zealand candidates will receive $500 towards the cost of their flight
- Canadian teachers may receive up to $500 towards the cost of their flight
- Irish and European candidates may receive up to €150 to cover the cost of their flight
- Career Teachers must receive a copy of the original receipt including flight cost, date and name of the passenger
- Refund of flight costs will be paid as one inclusive payment the week following completion of 20 days’ work
- Payment will be made as part of the candidate's weekly salary
- Career Teachers 'Flight cashback offer' is only available once per candidate