A wonderful School in South West London are seeking to appoint an experienced reception teacher for September 2017 start.
This Primary School is a vibrant multi-cultural school committed to excellent educational provision. They place a high emphasis on inclusion, sports, the Arts and ICT through a creative curriculum. The school community has a strong ethos and shared vision, which lays the foundations for excellence in teaching and learning.
The successful applicants will:
- Make a valuable contribution to the provision of high quality teaching and learning.
- Have a passion for providing a curriculum for all children to succeed
- Be able to work effectively within a supportive, committed and successful staff team
- Have high aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
Relocators are also welcome to apply given you have valid UK experience working within schools.
What Career Teachers can offer you as a relocator to London?
- Support with accommodation, setting up a bank account and settling into London life
- Teaching positions that suit your availability, skill set and ideas
- To prepare you for the UK classroom, all our European trained teachers are given full training.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Travel support - Free Oyster with £5 top up
For this role you must hold a recognised teaching qualification and have recent UK experience.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.