I am currently working with a school who are seeking a Year 2 teacher to start at Easter, until July 2017 (end of the academic year), with the possibility of a role being available in September 2017.
- Great, 2 form entry school
- Experienced parallel year group teacher
- Dynamic, established leadership team
- Usual expectations of a full time class teacher (parent evenings, reports etc)
- The school may be able to offer responsibility for a curriculum area with this role
- The school need someone enthusiastic, caring and passionate about raising standards
- Enthusiasm is essential - the school like dedicated, flexible and passionate teachers
- The school will consider both experienced teachers and NQTs and may be able to assist with induction
- You MUST be a qualified teacher to be considered for this role
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for this role, please apply initially by sending me your CV.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.