My client is an SEN school in South West London, Sutton that is seeking an English SEN Teacher for a long term contract starting immediately.
English SEN Teacher - Sutton, Croydon - SEN
- English SEN Teacher
- Sutton / Croydon
- ASAP Start
- £140 - 150 Per day
- You must have QTS
- Have experience with EBD and Social Emotional Mental Health
- English teacher to teach KS3 and KS4 English Recent experience teaching GCSE and excellent behaviour management are essential
A willingness to work with secondary aged students in a Pupil Referral Unit is a must.
This SEN school is looking for an English Teacher with great behaviour management skills and experience with EBD and SEMH. You will be teaching students across KS3 - KS4 with various SEN. You will predominately teaching small classes (including Language and Literature GCSE).
In this SEN Teacher post you will be teaching as part of a positive English Department and you will be teaching KS3 to KS4 students. Each group is supported by experienced and motivating learning support assistants and the resources available to staff.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- You MUST have EBD experience
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 5 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
If you are looking to work in a supportive SEN school environment, then apply today to have your CV immediately viewed for a potential interview/ trial day.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.