We are currently recruiting for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to start in September, for a long term position at one of our Primary EBD...
A lovely Primary EBD in Hounslow is currently recruiting for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to starting ASAP.
- Primary EBD Teaching Assistant
- Hounslow, West London
- ASAP Start
You will be working in a large, multicultural school which embraces creativity and community. They have a large percentage of SEBD and EBD students; there may be requirements for 1:1 and other additional support to those who need it. The school celebrate the children diverse backgrounds and engage in a lot of multicultural studies and activities.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements;
- Must have HLTA qualification (or QTS)
- Be prepared to manage the classroom in teacher's absence when necessary
- Knowledge of safeguarding
- Available to starts ASAP
- Good behaviour management skills
- Building positive working relationships with staff, pupils and parents
- General classroom support to teacher and students
- Professional, reliable and pro-active
In reward for our candidates, hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, refer a friend scheme.
- Have HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Have a talent for bringing learning alive and be successful in securing children's excitement for learning.
- Have good classroom and behaviour management
- Have extensive previous experience working as a teaching assistant
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered for this position.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.