A teacher of high professional capabilities, courage, grace and with a sense of humour is sought to join an oversubscribed school with an interdenominational Christian ethos. The role is to teach a year 4 class from September for the duration of the academic year. The ability to show initiative will be necessary.
* Primary Teacher * Year 4 * September 2017 start * Good School * Fulltime * £144 - £200 / day
The School offer:
- A friendly, welcoming community
- Committed, experienced and supportive staff and governors
- Motivated and well behaved children who are keen to learn
- Continuous professional development opportunities
The ideal teacher will be someone who is:
- Energetic, enthusiastic and committed to the ethos of the school
- Has good interpersonal skills, excellent communication and organisation skills and enjoy working in a team
- Has high expectations and a commitment to raising standards
- Has an open, positive attitude and are passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential
Applications are welcomed from NQTs. Applicants must have qualified teacher status.
For more information or to apply for this primary teaching position in East London call Lucy at Career Teachers.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.