An 'Outstanding' SEN school in North London, UK is seeking an SEN (special needs) Teacher for a position starting in September 2017.
SEN Teacher - North London - SEN
- SEN Teacher
- North London
- September 2017 start
- Full time role
The school is looking for an SEN (special needs) teacher who is fully qualified at secondary level and has some experience of working with challenging behaviour or children who have social, emotional and mental health needs.
Candidates must be able to:
- Be able to plan, prepare and different lessons for a abilities
- Be patient and be able to support additional time for students to process information
- Breakdown tasks and instructions into manageable pieces
- Provide a structures timetable and lesson plans for students to follow everyday
- Create reward schemes for class as a whole and individual students
- Manage teaching assistants within your class who will be supporting individual pupils
- Be able to create relationship quickly with the students
What to expect from London, UK?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are interested in applying for this SEN Teacher role or would like any additional information on the role please get in touch with Claire on 1800 796 3126 or apply for this role.
SEN Teacher - North London - SEN
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.