An ofsted "good" school, in Bromley, are looking for a passionate KS2 Teacher to join their dedicated team. The successful candidate will have experience teaching...
- Graded 'Good' in their latest Ofsted report
- Aiming towards becoming 'Outstanding'
- Creative and inclusive Primary School
- 2-Form Entry with a bulge in some years
- Fantastic SLT in place - Forward thinking
- Brilliant NQT induction - Supportive and informative
- CPD opportunities on offer
- Located in the Outer London Borough of Bromley
- Rapidly improving towards Outstanding
- Great connections via South Eastern Rail serviced by Victoria and London Bridge
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.